Monday, January 7, 2008

I Can't Believe How Old I Am - Part II

We spent this evening playing with a new toy - the giant bubble maker:







There's Sara playing with the giant bubble maker.


And that was Mia playing with the giant bubble maker, but big ham sis got in the pic. Are all 5-year-olds that way or only mine?

After the bubbles, we were swinging on the swingset, and I decided to hang upside down on the crossbar. I like to stretch out my back that way, especially after the treadmill. So I went to swing my feet up, and missed the bar. Not bad, but a miss nonetheless.

Sara said, "You're too old to do that mama."

Of course I had to do it now. I went up with my foot again, got it hooked over the bar, and was bringing up the second one when I got a horrible cramp in my calf, the one that was hooked up on the bar. I fell backwards onto my head and was lying on the ground, moaning in cramp-induced agony, begging for help.

Sara said, "See, I told you you were too old."

First installment of Old

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... That's kinda harsh coming from a kid :P I guess you are never too old to try anything :P

Lisa said...

Yep, that's my girl. She loves me, but she is hard on me. Kind of Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde : )

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

I love bubbles!

And I would have fed the soap to her for saying that! Weee!